Time now: Tue Oct 22, 2019 16:16

[ 6 posts ] 
Road rage! 

Drives:
Satria Neo
Post Road rage!
This is a topic for us all... Getting annoyed with people that cannot drive!

So, the other day, a stupid Peugeot overtook me 40 mph zone, while I was probably already speeding, while the road was still quite bendy and he clearly couldn't see whether something was coming in the opposite lane. Two minutes later, he did the same thing to the car that was 100-200 yards in front of me... Plenty of place to overtake on the straight but he wanted until nearly the end of it to start overtaking! He's been quite lucky not to crash because a MG came round the corners, and everybody had to hit their brakes.

Today, an old boy racer in a Civic thought he was being really clever but following me right in the backend of my Neo and overtook me in a stupid place. You tell me: what was the point? There was an other 10 cars in front of me and we were all following a lorry! ](*,)

Sometimes, these "boy racers" annoy me as much as the people that go round every corner at 20 mph and put their foot down as soon as they see a straight line!

So if you too, you have come across some ar*eholes that can't drive today, come and scream it here!
< Scrat's face when he saw Sid's car.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 23:03

Drives:
Savvy

Belfast
Post Re: Road rage!
Totally. I got tailed by a twunt in a 206 who was all over me in a 50 zone. He couldn't get past me because the guy in the other lane wouldn't let him past either lol.

He danced and danced on the back of Betsy but didn't get anywhere. Then when he got level he was mouthing at me out the window. Until that was I wound the window down and he heard the metal blasting from my stereo hehe, then he looked very scared and drive off.....

My win methinks
I'm not insane, I'm just smarter than you

Sat Mar 15, 2014 0:12
Premier Member

Drives:
GTI

Kent
Just feel confident that one day, they will be the victim of an 'unprovoked' assault, when they meet somebody having a very bad day.

I don't know why he attacked me officer. All I did was dangerously cut him up a number of times and then wave a coffee bean shake at him, instead of admitting I was wrong/apologising etc....

The law of averages says that one day, their behaviour will catch up with them.
The most important nut is the one behind the wheel.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 13:21

Derbyshire.
smcbdev wrote:
Totally. I got tailed by a twunt in a 206 who was all over me in a 50 zone. He couldn't get past me because the guy in the other lane wouldn't let him past either lol.
I
He danced and danced on the back of Betsy but didn't get anywhere. Then when he got level he was mouthing at me out the window. Until that was I wound the window down and he heard the metal blasting from my stereo hehe, then he looked very scared and drive off.....

My win methinks

:smt005 liking the new word "twunt"
:smt046
Satria Neo Sport 1.6
MG3 1.5 style lux
Nextanother Satria Neo Sport

Sat Mar 15, 2014 14:01

Drives:
Savvy

Belfast
Wanted to replace the "tw" with a "c" ..... Lol
I'm not insane, I'm just smarter than you

Sat Mar 15, 2014 15:56

Drives:
Satria Neo
HOL wrote:
The law of averages says that one day, their behaviour will catch up with them.

Yep... Just hope they won't kill someone at the same time, that's all!!

Couple of weeks back, a young girl got killed couple of miles away from my house (on a road I drive everyday). From what I got told, someone was overtaking a line of cars in stupid places. A car came on the opposite lane and he pushed that young girl off the road.

I got two cars written off by idiots (and not 5 years of driving licence yet). Only satisfaction?
The first one had just bought the motobike he hit my car with.
The second one used to have his own taxi... Well! He doesn't now! :-D

Karma always pay back its way...
< Scrat's face when he saw Sid's car.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 19:35
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]